Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Living Outside The Box Sustainable Lifestyles

                                                
It's been three weeks away from my desk so this week I was backto my desk job...  main task responding to emails..plus I  had two newsletters to prepare - the first was ou internal staff newsletter Transformations Biweekly and the second the Collective Action News which is circulated to all CG centres.


They have both come laong well and I will circulate them on Monday...


In between all the editing and proof reading I got to watch an interesting film which shows why "stuff" doesn't make us happy but a sustainable life probably can,

It's style of presentation is simple yet it captures one's attention and keeps you listening to the message.

Hope you enjoy watching as much as I did...

Do have an "out of the box" weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment